This is another peranakan dish that is eaten in every family whether or not we are peranakan.
- Half a cabbage
- Handful of golden needle mushroom
- 6 dried shitake mushroom soaked
- Handful of sweet toukee
- Handful of Toukee
- 1 medium carrot sliced thinly
- Handful of winter black mushroom soaked
- Bunch of black moss hair mushroom
- Handful of prawns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chicken bullion powder
- As many prawn heads and their shells as possible
- Fry the garlic in oil till brown.
- Add the water or stock.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Put some oil and fry some minced garlic.
- Add in all the veggies and cook until soft. Add the prawn stock as and when needed.
- Season to taste.