Something different for tonight’s dinner. Roast chicken and pasta instead of the normal rice.
1 whole jumbo chicken
Chicken broth (liquid, ready to use type)
Dried mixed herbs (thyme, parsley, etc)
Onion and garlic powder
Crushed black pepper
All-in one seasoning powder (optional)
2 packs cherry tomatoes
1 pkt whole garlic
- Remove the backbone of chicken
- Wash and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Rub chicken with olive oil.
- Rub chicken with dry mixed herbs, then onion and garlic powder, crushed black pepper,c seasoning powder
- Cut whole garlic (top and bottom) and peel
- Place 2/3 of cherry tomatoes and garlic on oven dish
- Place the chicken on the center, flatten back side up.
- Pour chicken broth (almost half level of the chicken or a bit less)
- Place the remaining tomato and garlic on the sides.
- Splash the chicken with olive oil. This will make the chicken golden when roasted.
- Pre heat oven to around 200deg C.
- Bake the chicken for around 1hr.
- Place the spinach and serve.