Have not done these for a while and almost forgot that my little son loves this to bits. My friend, Irene asked me how to do a creamy scrambled eggs and I had a thought and tried to recall what I used to do.
So I’ll document it here.
Firstly, I only use the freshest free range eggs in our house. For scrambled eggs, I think it is even more crucial to do that. So choose the best you can find and the taste will be unbeatable.
The Easy Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- 8 Eggs
- 50 ml milk or cream
- Pinch of salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a cold pot, crack in the eggs and add the milk.
- Over lmedium heat, stir the eggs to roughly mix it first. Then, with a spatula (scrapper) bring up the 'cooked' parts as it curdles. Don't let the eggs stick to the bottom of the pan. The eggs will turn creamy.
- As it starts to curd, remove and return to the heat as and when you are ready to allow the eggs to cook a bit more.
- Keep doing this until about 3/4 of the eggs have scrambled.
- Add the butter and stir through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Burn some butter to golden brown and top it. Yumm!!!!